ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Three Generations From The Same Farm

[/rquote'>That is not a \"hat\", silly! It\'s a tiara! Bluebird and I wear those with our special, pretty orange shirts at deer camp! :thumbup:
They also use this strange sounding remote controlled grunt call... then laugh and giggle:laughcry:

[/rquote]That is not a \"hat\", silly! It\'s a tiara! Bluebird and I wear those with our special, pretty orange shirts at deer camp! :thumbup:[/rquote'>They also use this strange sounding remote controlled grunt call... then laugh and giggle:laughcry:
Yeah, and I\'ve lost mine!!! Can\'t find it anywhere! :thumbdown:Killmode.....Yeah, it would have been awesome if he could have hunted that place. I\'ve told you this before, but on November 5th, I shot an 8-pointer with my bow that morning. Made, what I thought was a really good shot. Blood everywhere, but the deer took off running like he was shot from a cannon. From my stand, I called my Dad to tell him what had happened. I wanted to give the deer some time, so i sat in my climber, talking to my Dad for a long time....probably close to an hour. I then told my Dad that I was going to climb down and go take a look. I got on the blood trail and my Dad called me again, to see if I had found my deer. We talked while I walked the blood trail. All day, I looked for that deer. I looked until dark and never found him. All day, my Dad and I talked about my hunt and where my deer might be. It was like he was living the hunt through me or something. The next morning, my Mom walked in to the living room and found my Dad. He passed away sitting in front of the fireplace. So, in a way, he and I did, in fact, get to hunt that farm together. ;)