ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
summitsitter

Unionville

We are headed to Unionville the first week of Nov. We are trying to decide between the 3 surrounding CA\'s. Rebel Cove, Mineral Hills, and Union Ridge. Anybody got any experience with either 3. What\'s temp usually first of Nov. Also I think we may be alittle early on the rut bout how the activity around that time. Anything else you can tell me would help alot. Thanks, Trent

I hunt in Lucerne right out of Uniounville. Last year we had lots of buck activity all week. Some were locked down with does,some still cruising. It did seem a little slower like it was coming to an end.Be careful,them dang things are all over the roads up there. DO you have a camp up there or do you stay in a motel? I hunted up there opening week of gun.

We found an apartment up there to rent for the week. I went up there and hunted some private land in the last part of Dec in 08. Rutting activity was just about completely all over by then. We are gonna try to beat the crowd by going alittle before the gun season.

I will be up there again for the season opener of gun season,is there any chance that apt will be available then?Or any others like it. I have a room up in Corydon Iowa abot 25 miles north of where I\'ll be hunting. I can\'t find anywhere to stay in Mo. Thanks,Jeff.

Yeah we gonna go aliitle early to hopefully beat the gun crowd. The apartment is booked up from the 6th thru the middle of December is what the lady told me. Shoot me a PM. Sounds kinda like down here, not many people during bow season and the the come out of the woodworks for the gun hunts.