ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Bow Hunter Roll Call 2010

I\'ll be Bow Hunting this Fall....can\'t wait til opening day!I have 4 Bucks on my trail camera so far....2 are really nice with some good mass and they look like they have some great potential,the other 2 Bucks are fairly young though! :cheers::thumbup:

I am not 100% sure if I am going to be able to go or not for 2 reasons Not sure if I am going to be able to get my bow fixed by then, and if I do have it done I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it out do to my classes schedules.:cheers:

I will be for sure havent missed opening day yet got to get mine in before cooler weather sets in got my better half starting out this year let her hunt the nicer weather want her to enjoy her first season

I\'m not making any empty promises, I\'m still not set up like I\'d like to be.... I just may need to start focussing a coffee can fund this far in advance to get myself right , when Brandon gets home he\'s gonna be aggravating me to get off my butt and do something besides my traditional activities of firearms deer and spring turkeys. I Hope to have some new found energy once I get my original hunting partner back !!