Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cranemansteve

sold thanks

10 posts in this topic

i have a 8ft john boat that weighs about 60-70lb and one man can handle it pretty good. I need a two man buddy boat because my wife says these boat is to small for the two of us and she liked the little two man boat better (you know the one i sold:duh:) so if you have one or knows of someone please call my cell at 573-421-8286

I have a 10.2 footer plastic from Sams. It has a 5 horse air cooled B&G kicker. Live well depth finder, fully wired with trailer. I would need much more that an 8 ft boat for it though.

sounds good seanilebuck but all i need is just the buddy boat i have a trolling motor than i am gonna use on it. my cell number is 573-421-8286 if you or anyone would like to call. thanks

well the thing is i told someone they would have first dibs on it after i find what i want.....but not having any luck finding what i want,so for now i better just hang on to what i have

GMLSX are you still interested in the 8ft john boat? the guy i said had first rights has told me two times he would be here on saturday and well he\'s not been here yet so its back on the market. I also have a T34 motor guide trolling motor that has 2 rev. 5 foward speeds that pushes this boat fine. I will take $125 for the boat and $75 for the trolling motor, the motor hasn\'t been used much maybe under 7 times. my cell number is 573-421-8286 att. thanks for lookingi can text you a pic if you want.

GMLSX are you still interested in the 8ft john boat? the guy i said had first rights has told me two times he would be here on saturday and well he\'s not been here yet so its back on the market. I also have a T34 motor guide trolling motor that has 2 rev. 5 foward speeds that pushes this boat fine. I will take $125 for the boat and $75 for the trolling motor, the motor hasn\'t been used much maybe under 7 times. my cell number is 573-421-8286 att. thanks for lookingi can text you a pic if you want.