Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Passthru

What do you use, home defense

What do you use, home defense  

1. 1. What do you use, home defense

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

I keep a 12 guage loaded with number 4 copper coated bbs under the bed . like a couple of others I had an attempted break in by a couple of drunk idiots. I heard them trying to get in the front door and run right straight to the door not thinking about grabbing a gun. the first guy through the door got a broke jaw from a left hook the second may not be able to birth children since a swift kick to the family jewels put is grapes up just about level with his tonsils. both went to jail. my advise is train

Wow, no new home defense discussion in quite a while. Guess the Commander in chief has us all relaxed that the world is good. I was in a discussion with a fella at work not long ago concerning CCW and the importance of being an armed citizen, When I mentioned that i\'m even armed while i cut the grass, his reply was : D%$# if I had to be packing just to get the grass cut, I believe I\'d just move somewhere else. I told him that it\'s the same as sleeping with a pistol on the night stand, does that mean I should just sleep somewhere else? He\'s now comitted himself to him and his wife taking a CCW course.;)

Planning on building/purchasing an AR-15 A3 before the liberals issue gun control measures. Any advise on manufacturer/brands to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.