ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Passthru

Forums

Belted, im at work right now, I will probably be home around midnight. I can go into detail with you about it then. the picture your talking about in called an Avatar. Also in the mean time there is a faq on the top of the page that explains alot of this. Also if you have a picture in mind and dont want to fool with it send it to me and i will take care of it for you tonight.

What size should an Avatar be? I figured out how to post one by reading above, but I think mine may be too small. I resized the image to 60 pixels thinking that might work and rather than continuing to redo it I thought I\'d ask first. This is a pic of my stairwell leading to the basement.

Originally posted by OttoDo we have to have our avatar photo linked from another site?

Yes, Otto, I believe you do.Here is additional information from the FAQ section of the forum in regard to avatars:How do I get my own picture (avatar) under my name? Again in your profile there is a place for an \'Avatar\' and avatar is the image under your name. Check with your Admin about the size of your avatar, it\'s usually considered common courtesy to use one under 150 pixels wide.