ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FISHER

The ChatRoom

I would like to see folks chatting in it as well !! and your right it has not been used in a very long time.. the best way is to announce that you want to have a night of chatting and post a time and day and try to get some folks to jump in, it works pretty good that way. Sunday nights tend to be the best time for chats. Sadly I have to work this weekend, all of it, so I wont be home to chat, I dont get off work until 11PM. I can get into chat from here, but I dont think My employer would like that to much :whistle: otherwise I would be ready to chat this weekend!!

Originally posted by MosparkyOk, so how do we get into chat ? I thought I had seen it at one time, but now for the life of me, I can\'t find it. Unless it\'s that thing about women chatting.

There used to be a link at the top of the index page, but I don\'t see it there now. Ohhh Passthru..........:popc:

Yeah, I\'ll try to use it. But you folks gotta gotta try not to leave me in there talking to myself. I got a house full of wimmen folk that send me off talking to myself on a regular basis.:littleman: It\'s worth a try if you can afford the bandwidth or whatever. I fear that it my go the way of several sites I go to, where members beg for a chat room then don\'t use it.