Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevecriner

coyote callers? Lets see some pics

35 posts in this topic

Just curious how many callers were on this site. Lets see some pics. Im from around bolivar,mo and call alot. I hunt and film coyotes for H.S. and also I am going to be doing some coyote calling seminars in the eastern states for them. I also write predator hunting articles for Predatorxtreme. I have an article in this months issue. It would be nice to see how many callers there are around MO. Im really hoping to get to know you all. Here a couple i shot. Had to call one of them back after the first one to get him shot.Posted Image

One of them things I\'ve always meant to take up, but never have......Shot this one with a game cam though..... I think I\'ve got a pretty good size pack hanging out on my place...Hey WG, you take a look at the rifle he was using to shoot them yotes? Nuther bent rifle.....;)

post-0-139589277377_thumb.jpg

Great video:thumbup:I just started getting into predator hunting a couple of years ago. I have got a few calls but I have never had any luck calling anything in. But I really do enjoy getting out and trying so I\'m sure I will have more than a few questions to ask you:whistle:

Thanks guys. Hey i tell ya what, Im no guru but if you have any questions hollar and Ill try my best. I focus alot of my seminar on thick cover so hopefully Ill be in a store near you soon.steve

Stevecriner I am in Arizona and I have recently picked up coyote hunting cause they are so readily available around here do you have any tips or tricks you are willing to pass on? And the season is 11 months out of the year.

b.moss, I ve done a good amount of hunting between pheonix and tucson. I do have some tips..The best luck i had around there is when we drove the roads looking for tracks and scat and then jumped off in the thick. Im not saying you cant hunt the open there but that area is so hunted due to all the club action. It is hit by every body( the area between tucson and pheonix. I got along good in the urban areas wher i found a substantial amount of tracks and fresh scat. Remember the best part of a set up is population. If they aint there you aint going to call them.ALso switch up your sounds alot while on stand.Ill be somewhere between southern NM and Flagstaff For 10 days come oct 4th, leave some for me. Heres a couple of AZ pics.Posted Image

post-0-139589277378_thumb.jpg