Passthru

How did you find ShoMeOutdoors?

352 posts in this topic

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerI\'m headin fer the border bout 3am after I call and wake U up :smilebig::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that was stupid! :iws: You done went and told me what time you were flying the coop. Now I know what time to pay you a visit! :smilebig:

DWD are you running already me& Mohuntress have just begun getting started.I am still on you side Mohuntress I think we have already scared DWD I bet he is has chickened out.:smilebig:

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerBrang it on, I ain\'t skeered! :razzle::whistle:

You should be scared there is three women on here now Mohuntress,Bluebird and of course me:wave::thumbup::woohoo::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Originally posted by MoHuntress

Now that was stupid! :iws: You done went and told me what time you were flying the coop. Now I know what time to pay you a visit! :smilebig:
Let me know when you are paying him a visit Mohuntress.He will be scared then:hmmm::wave::gun::gun:

wanting to get back into hunting and hoping to give predator hunting a try, I googled missouri predator hunting forums. Seems like a good site with some good folks, so I registered.

Well I was delivering another load of wood today, and asked a guy (Passthru) about the decal on his back glass, advertising this site. He gave me a card and here I am. Great place, hope to meet lots of great folks, and learn lots..

Jumpin all over the net looking for a good hunting forum....here I am!!:cheers: Seems like a good place to take off your boots, put up your feet and shoot the bull with some good peaple!!!!:D

Originally posted by FowlWeatherFriendsaw a post on the cafe\'!Howdy all! :wave:

Interesting, I thought the Cafe was gone, The last time I tried logging in it was not found. Welcome!!

I was relocated to MO for work from Portland, OR. The outdoors has been in my blood since I was born and I needed to find a means of continuing my passions. I did a goggle search and this was one of the first boards. AG

I was googling information on fishing in missouri when I was planning a trip. I signed up to get some info and now I am addicted. I am trying to get my brother in law in here but he is skkeeered of puter.