Passthru

How did you find ShoMeOutdoors?

352 posts in this topic

Originally posted by oneshotGot an invite on bucktalk from a member on here.Just thought I\'d check it out.

same here.....i\'ve been here more than there lately:wave:

Just saw it on another board today, NAHC. And at our gunclub meeting this past Sunday, they talked about the organization and all the things ShoMe Outdoors does for kids. So here I am.

Originally posted by mohunter32Just saw it on another board today, NAHC. And at our gunclub meeting this past Sunday, they talked about the organization and all the things ShoMe Outdoors does for kids. So here I am.

And we are just getting started, we here at SMO hope that these events become regular successful events :thumbup:

Did a search on Missouri deer hunting and found this site. Question for Mo huntress...Did you used to be on BTO? I have been on that site before, and your name looks familiar.

Originally posted by deermanQuestion for Mo huntress...Did you used to be on BTO? I have been on that site before, and your name looks familiar.

BTO? No, I\'m sorry, I\'ve never heard of it.Welcome to SMO! :wave:

Your talking about BoarTuffOutdoors? I am a member there, just not a real active poster. but i do like visiting and reading from time to time.

Originally posted by PassthruYour talking about BoarTuffOutdoors? I am a member there, just not a real active poster. but i do like visiting and reading from time to time.

Yes, I was talking about BoarTuffOutdoors. My brother is a member there also. I think his user name is CShoff on that site. He and I both are much more active on MidwestOutdoors.

I found out by word of mouth from this guy named Gunsmoke and than this other guy named Passthru,and than of course this special woman Mohuntress told me to sign up so here I am.Talk about the peer pressure:woohoo:

Originally posted by Danceswithdeer:hmmm: Oh lordy :nonono: another wimmins to put up with... :littleman: :littleman:

Now whatcha gonna do? Hmmmmmm? :P