Passthru

How did you find ShoMeOutdoors?

352 posts in this topic

Originally posted by oneshotGot an invite on bucktalk from a member on here.Just thought I\'d check it out.

glad to see ya made it!!:wave:

I guess I would say I heard about it on another site. Knew about it since it started but just did not take the effort to meet a new group. (Wish I would have I would have some seniority :smilebig:)

Originally posted by SnowmanI guess I would say I heard about it on another site. Knew about it since it started but just did not take the effort to meet a new group. (Wish I would have I would have some seniority :smilebig:)

Seniority? we\'s all equal over here!! Glad ya found us though!!:wave:

I had to do a little google search... I was looking for where the heck mohuntress went and the first thing that came up with her name was this place.Glad I found it! :cheers:

Originally posted by LeftyI had to do a little google search... I was looking for where the heck mohuntress went and the first thing that came up with her name was this place.Glad I found it! :cheers:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:How ya doing, M??

MO ~ It\'s all good MO! I have fall break coming up at the end of this week and I get to hunt all day at the Hermann property on Thur. I couldn\'t be more exited about it.And then on Sunday I\'m going up to Howard Co. to hunt with a friend for some fall turkey and maybe a bowhunt too.Just gotta get through the week\'s hump and I\'m free for a bit!And jeeze, tell Tony and the boys at Union to take it easy on their oppenents! I was looking at thier score... :o

Originally posted by LeftyMO ~ It\'s all good MO! I have fall break coming up at the end of this week and I get to hunt all day at the Hermann property on Thur. I couldn\'t be more exited about it.And then on Sunday I\'m going up to Howard Co. to hunt with a friend for some fall turkey and maybe a bowhunt too.Just gotta get through the week\'s hump and I\'m free for a bit!And jeeze, tell Tony and the boys at Union to take it easy on their oppenents! I was looking at thier score... :o

Lefty, you be sure and enjoy yourself on your time off! I\'ll be hoping that you bag a monster! :thumbup:I\'ll be sure and tell Tony what you said! ;)Mo

I haven\'t stayed in touch with DancesWithDeer enough, and emailed him to ask where he\'s hanging out these days, sooooooo here I am! :thumbup: I had no idea that so many people I knew were here. :duh:

Originally posted by GoGopI haven\'t stayed in touch with DancesWithDeer enough, and emailed him to ask where he\'s hanging out these days, sooooooo here I am! :thumbup: I had no idea that so many people I knew were here. :duh:

There\'s a familiar face. I\'m glad you found us, GoGop! Welcome! :cheers: