Passthru

How did you find ShoMeOutdoors?

352 posts in this topic

Tell me how you found ShoMeOutdoors.com...Search engine, word of mouth, Friend, Relative...That awefull thing called spam:puzzled: Im interested.

Y\'all aint gonna believe this, but, I happened to be on another site and saw a pic of someone\'s puter. I could barely make out the name but thought I\'d take a look.

well i was on another site, asking if there were any hunters from missouri on there, and someone said to check this site out. dont remember who it was, but thanks. havent left since.:cool:

Originally posted by olshepY\'all aint gonna believe this, but, I happened to be on another site and saw a pic of someone\'s puter. I could barely make out the name but thought I\'d take a look.

Ditto

I saw the link on another hunting chatline, and rushed to chk. it out I\'ve been yearning for some guys and gals to B.S. with where I could better relate to their locations and travels. Not to mention folks who track up terrian similar to where I put down tracks. I\'ll be here till ya run me off!!

Thanks both of you, carnivore and Whitetailer...Im glad to have you two posting and here with us...in fact, I seem to be getting the best of folks here..it may be slower, but the quality of the members is a cut above IMO. :cheers::cheers:

Originally posted by olshepY\'all aint gonna believe this, but, I happened to be on another site and saw a pic of someone\'s puter. I could barely make out the name but thought I\'d take a look.

thats how I found the place tooi think im goin to like this placetheres a lot of good conversation here and the people are friendly :cheers:

PassThru....I read your Invitation for your Trail Camera Contest on another Hunting Site and dropped in to enter and register.I was thrilled to death to find more fellow Missouri Hunters and your GREAT SITE!:bow::cheers:;)

I saw the link on another site, and I absolutely love the quality of people on here. I feel like you have got a good bunch of people on here that just enjoy talking about the outdoors. Kudos to you Passthru, and I am glad to be a member.