ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
huntnutsbro

compliment

hey you guys are welcome! is there a place to make a donation to the site? when i get some extra i would like to if possible. or buy some of the stores stuff if that is what funds the site. let me know, i may have a few extra bucks coming up in a week or so. i know my little bit might not be much, but i would like to help! everyone here is nice and pleasant with there post\'s and you guys are funny as h@#$. good info and stories, and its a local hunter helping hunters, and i would like to see it grow! by the way, name is matt, and the funky login name is what i use on all the sites me and my brother use and he is known as huntnut! he lives in kansas, and i will try to get him to join on here also. i told him about the catfish trip you guys aretryingto planout, and he wants to come down and camp out with us if he can.

huntnutsbro, The store is just to offer something to the members...not much if anything is made. I dont need any help with finances :cheers: Im payed up for a year and the cost is not a concern to me...But Thanks for the offer...if you want to help, just do what your already doing, invite others to join, And take a kid hunting or fishing, Pass it down!!

k, well i am gonna get me a sticker and hat sometime! gonna take my 8 year old boy out to call in a turkey and maybe a coyote. he is already all over me since i mentioned taking him.:bouncing: so he is fired up. wish i had taken him last weekend but i did not know if it was gonna rain, and we ended up getting a yote at 15 yards, he would have flipped his lid to see that! but when it warms up alittle again he will be right next to me in the woods, you can count on that.