ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Passthru

Lets try this

I can see right now, Sherry is gonna have to get more involved in my chatline time... I don\'t do fine print, guess I\'m gonna have to incorporate one of Carnivores inventions into my chatline time to save my eyes..:littleman:

Yeah, go to your control panel, find the theme, change it to Coffee and your right back where ya was, I have had this theme for a very long time, just never used it...But I wanted to try this out for a while..Maybe I will change the default to another theme later.

Well, maybe I will just display each theme available for a couple days each, then go back to the original and then everyone can choose what they like..I dont think very many folks know about the other themes.

This is another choice of themes..not so hard on the eyes..I will change back to Coffee soon, dont worry..but If you find you like any of these themes, you know they exist.:wave: Sorry about the dark green theme, at one time I was just playing around with that one and it was hard on my eyes as well..just never got around to deleting it, basically it was a learning theme on changing the looks and how to do it. then I had some members using it and couldnt get rid of it.