ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

posts gone missing

anyone else notice disappearing posts? is it just me...have they been deleted? i\'m not sure, but i\'ve been browsing some threads lately and KNOW i have replied to them...and my posts are gone.:hmmm::littleman:

Originally posted by HYDEHEY I JUST NOTICED THIS I WAS UP TO LIKE OVER 100 POST NOW I\'M BACK TO 92 OR SO AND SOME OF THE POST I HAVE RESPONDED TO OR STARTED IN THE LAST WEEK ARE GONE???? :puppydogeyes:

me too. :thumbdown: lol

I\'m amazed to see that ya\'ll have been posting the last few days, My screen has had a posting that says site is down for maintenance, and working on as time permits for the last 4 or 5 days, and to my surprise ya\'ll have been here posting away all this time.. HOW come I couldn\'t get on ?:puzzled::cry:

River, as was stated before, it seems that we lost about 3 weeks worth of posts, new topics, and members during the changeover. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anybody. Carnivore, I\'m not really sure what was going on with your problem. Maybe Passthru could shed a little light on that for you.