ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
willowbend

Just a thought

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerEveryone that\'s interested needs to start carryin a camera on your outings and getting footage. IF we end up with enough good stuff to do something then why not. The key is getting the footage.Bowfishin would be cool too. :cheers:

That is just it right there, getting the footage, and it is hard to do alone, I tried, I actually shot an 8 pt with my bow from my stand and had a vid cam on a Tri pod connected to my stand and still couldnt get it ready :thumbdown:

I tried a arm off the tree and ended up getting a nice shot of a oak tree when I whacked a doe with my BP :DBout takes a tandem, filmin over the shoulder of the shooter. CJ and I have a couple stands set up for it just haven\'t had everything fall right so I could go, he never saw any deer anyway bowhuntin. :laughcry:

Originally posted by TinhornDuct Tape is like the \"Force\" it has a light side and a Dark side and it holds the world together........

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: rolling on the ground :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerI tried a arm off the tree and ended up getting a nice shot of a oak tree when I whacked a doe with my BP :DBout takes a tandem, filmin over the shoulder of the shooter. CJ and I have a couple stands set up for it just haven\'t had everything fall right so I could go, he never saw any deer anyway bowhuntin. :laughcry:

Wait a minute, I saw some deer, they just weren\'t the one I was after, or.... He just din\'t come close enough.... But I did see deer.......:littleman:May have to team up this fall if the opportunity arises....:hmmm: I\'m thinkin you was runnin LittleR around everytime we wanted to do it last year......:poke:

Originally posted by callaojoeI\'m thinkin you was runnin LittleR around everytime we wanted to do it last year......:poke:

Yep and if\'n her attitude doesn\'t improve I may be drivin her around for some time to come :nonono:Izak I think that\'d be WAY COOL if you guys could add your part! :rock-on:

Originally posted by IzakI can do my bit iffn you are looking for anything from the South African branch of SMO. :thumbup:

I\'m with DWD, I think it would be great to get some video footage from you SA guys and gals. :rock-on:

Sweet!. I\'ve even got footage where Trav and I are giving fire to 350grams of BP each, in one go out of a 6 pounder cannon. :rock-on: :popc:Ive actually just completed compiling the last 6 months of shooting vids I\'ve taken. All written to DVD. :gun:I can make copies....:whistle: I still owe Quigs one I promised awhile back.:whistle:

Originally posted by Izak

I\'ll UPS one....:grd:
Cool, send me the trackin number when you get it shipped....:rofl::roll::laughcry:I can see it now, UPS gal rolling a crated wildebeast up to my door..... You think he\'ll be ticked off by then...:rofl: