ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
willowbend

Just a thought

I can\'t seem to get things all in order to shoot footage for a CD. Don\'t have the cam ready before things go down, ferget it in the truck, it\'s rainin. Guess I\'m just gonna have to make it priority #1 this fall to get some action on tape. :eye::eye:

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerI can\'t seem to get things all in order to shoot footage for a CD. Don\'t have the cam ready before things go down, ferget it in the truck, it\'s rainin. Guess I\'m just gonna have to make it priority #1 this fall to get some action on tape. :eye::eye:

I told ya to get that bow of yours goin and when I make the trip up there this fall, we\'ll get some footage. Of course, it will probably be of me, cracking you upside the head. :razzle: A filmed turkey hunt from a ground blind would be cool. :whistle:

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerHow can I bowhunt and film at the same time? :hmmm:Been there and tried that, see \"don\'t have the cam ready when things go down\" in my above post. :D

Ya goof! I meant that we will take turns filming each others hunts. :duh:

Originally posted by MoHuntressOf course, it will probably be of me, cracking you upside the head. :razzle:

That\'d be one video we\'d all buy.....I\'m thinkin it\'d be a top seller, mebbe out sell the monster bucks series......:roll::laughcry::rofl::littleman::freak:

Mo, you still have that video of you and Tony? and the one I made of your brass falling on the floor of the shooting house? :rofl::rofl::rofl: and the field in front of that giant doe you shot at 300yds? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by WoodgoatMo, you still have that video of you and Tony? and the one I made of your brass falling on the floor of the shooting house? :rofl::rofl::rofl: and the field in front of that giant doe you shot at 300yds? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:laughcry: Yeah, I still have them. It\'s a miracle that Tony and I even seen any deer, but we did. 67 in three days as a matter of fact! :thumbup:

You need to get somebody to transfer that video of Tony killing that second doe in the foodplot! That might have been the deadest deer I\'ve ever seen. :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: And if you can mute the sound, that one you missed would fit into the \"G\" rated format of this site too. :poke::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Originally posted by WoodgoatYou need to get somebody to transfer that video of Tony killing that second doe in the foodplot! That might have been the deadest deer I\'ve ever seen. :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: And if you can mute the sound, that one you missed would fit into the \"G\" rated format of this site too. :poke::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Good times! :rofl:

If anyone is really interested i can give details about what i had going last year with a Production i got set up and what folks from companies did,But the other party i was in kinda took me and it cost me alot of money,It would take about 6-9 dedicated folks and we could have a turkey video,Bow,Rifle and muzzle loader video,It could go somewhere and i know how much it cost to have all the CDs burned and whats involved.Just think a few years down the road and selling DVDs to some big retail chains and comes the invites to very nice hunting ground and prospects.There is a thriving market for outdoor videos!!!Folks are getting tired of Mark and Terry Drury and Bill Jordan.Dont need $3000 cams to start trust me!Mo you get the folks from here and we will turn this into something some of us always wanted to do.