Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danceswithdeer

2007 Missouri State Muzzleloader Championship

76 posts in this topic

is a comin up soon, WG what are the dates this year? :puzzled:Be nice to have a little impromptu gathering one day of the shoot. :thumbup:I even heard rumors over the weekend MoHuntress may just make a showin. :whistle:

June 8, 9, and 10th. If anyone wants a match program you can call Jim Thorp at 660-232-4944Range is located 40 miles east of Kansas City near Highway 50, between Lone Jack(eight miles west of the range), and Pittsville(two miles east of the range)

post-0-139589277083_thumb.jpg

As most of yall know, Mohuntress hasnt been able to shoot for a couple of years because of neck and back problems. Lets hope she can make it this year. If any of yall decide to come, you really should bring your guns and plan on shooting. There are matches for flintlock, caplock, open pistol, revolver, musket, smoothbore and scoped inlines. Most of the matches are offhand, but some are bench. Juniors shoot free. There are three classes for Juniors, ages 13-15, 10-12, and 9 and under. For adults, a $30 package plan is available which covers everything on the card. Otherwise its $5 registration and $1.50 per match. Medals awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each target, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for each aggregate. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere with an undercurrent of high level competetion is the best way I can describe it. So, blow the dirt daubers out of your muzzleloaders and head on out weekend after next. Range opens at 9:00am Friday June 8th.

WG you gonna be shootin too

I aint driving 900 miles to sit in the shade:thumbup: My plan is to shoot all day Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday morning. Its a shooting match, so .........lets shoot:rock-on:BTW, camping is free to registered shooters and they have electric hookups for free too. Bring your own water. Nearest motels are about 8 - 10 miles from the range.

Quigs you\'d just get there then turn around and leave... :poke:Sorry couldn\'t resist... :P Guess it\'ll just be me and carnivore :gun: I think I got a cheerleader outfit that should fit him just right... :DI still have to spray paint a big WG on the front of his... :laughcry:

Yep gonna be quite the sight I\'d say... :grd: Carnivore will just have to lift the skirt a little towards WG\'s competition and that\'ll be all she wrote. :woohoo::rofl: :rofl:

:cheers: WG might wish to use me as a moving target if that took place, Maybe we should put that outfit on a cardboard silohouette and stand it off to the side..:popc: and watch the good luck charm from a distance.. I gotta do some mileage calculations and do my gozintas on our budget that week before final plans are to be approved..

Originally posted by Danceswithdeer

You gotta come then, your attendance is mandatory... :poke::roll:
he has no choice :smilebig: just bought the cheerleader outfit after he posted that :gun::roll: