ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Passthru

Do you like this feature?

Wonder what you all think of it..the left side displays the latests posts...could be altered for announcing events..the middle section has all you personal links such as.U2U Message CenterView Today\'s Posts Your Preferences Launch Buddy List Mark All Forums Read Notepad Jukebox - Listen and Browse! Invite A Friend Log out It also shows your current avatar and welcomes you to the forum..to the right is links, I think. and the right side...Well, I will post a screen shot...this will be on the index page of the forums and up top before the catagories and threads. Opinions?

post-0-139589276798_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the one your looking at was altered to scroll continually from bottom to top (Left Side) I thought this would be great for making large announcements such as our youth events and other events and activities. Its a nice touch, takes up a lot of room is the only reason I have not went ahead and added it.

Well, I found out i probably cant use the left side to scroll what I would like to do...but yes it is on the index page only..and it would hardly even make a diffrence on load time. I will still be looking into this, I think I can get it altered to do what I would like it to do.