ShoMeOutdoors Forums
MoHuntress

2015-2016 Deer Hunting Photo Contest (Submit your photos here)

Enter your 2015-2016 deer season photos for your chance to win!!!!

Rules:

1) You may enter as many photos as you like, but they MUST be from the 2015-2016 deer season.  You can not enter the same deer more than once, so pick your best photo.  Spend a little time, making your photo look nice.

2) The photo MUST be a pic of you with your deer, along with the weapon used.  No exceptions!  If you or the weapon are not in the pic, your photo will not be considered.

3) Contest starts today, October 30th, 2015 and ends January 15, 2016 at midnight.

4) The winners will be announced on January 16th, 2016 and yours truly will be the judge.

5) There will be a first, second, and third place winner

6) First place winner will receive $100, second place winner will receive $50, and third place winner will receive $25

7) All photos must be posted to this thread

8) If you have any questions, you can contact me via private message

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN, AND BE SAFE!!

Edited by MoHuntress

Well, here's mine from this year.

2015%20Pea%20Ridge%20CA%20Deer.jpg

Just so no one panics at the sight of the 30 round looking magazine, I plugged it up with steel rod attached to follower so it blocks the follower from going down any further after round 9 is loaded into it.

WOW!  Only two participants?!?  :(

Thanks for your submission to the contest, you two.  I REALLY appreciate your involvement here on SMO!  You're both first place winners in my book.  Please send me your address via private message, so that I can get your winnings to you.  Again, thanks so much!