Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Zod

Bought myself an early birthday present.

8 posts in this topic

f3e73f95d4b393844911916acdab7c19.jpg

I've been seeing a lot of good reviews on the new Canik tp9 sa from Century Arms so while i was in town today I went by Eagle Pawn to have a look and ended up taking one home.

If you're in the market for a new pistol these are pretty hard to beat. The gun came with two 18 round mags (made by Mec-Gar) a serpa style holster, two backstraps, mag loader and a bore brush for $369 but I got them to price match down to $324.

I haven't got to shoot it much but 50 rounds of aluminum case 115gr fmj in with no issues and the trigger is amazing comparable to a H&K vp9 and a little better than an XD. Hopefully I dont get snowed in tomorrow so I can go shoot it some more.

Very sweet. I've been thinking about picking up another pistol, but need something small for ccw.. looking at a sccy 9 or a Taurus

The trigger is great its got a short smooth take up then a solid single action style break with no creep and a short reset.

I wanted to go see how it groups today but this blizzard put a damper on that idea.

MoHuntress likes this

b4b3ba00cae91d0d2de7b446d87d03cf.jpg

First 19 rounds through the gun at 60 feet standing.

I was pretty impressed at how well it shot. I was also hitting about 1 in 3 on a 12 inch gong at 100 yards.

With a little more practice I bet this thing will hang with my old 1911.