Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

SMO In 2015

14 posts in this topic

A few months ago, I had posted that I was considering pulling the plug on SMO.  However, after giving it a TON of serious thought, I have decided to hang on in there.  I just don't think that I could not visit this place.  I'd miss you all something awful! :)  My only hope, is that someday, this place will liven up.  Maybe if we all work together, we can turn this place around.  For starters, I think we need additional (perhaps two or three) staff members to get things rolling.  If you're willing to share ideas, recruit new members, and dedicate time to SMO, then hit me up in a private message.  We also need someone that knows a thing or two about maintaining the forums and the main pages.  We have had the same photo on our main page for a looooong time.  It needs changed, but I dont know how to do it.  If you do, then lets talk.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for being so awesome!!!  xoxo

That's great news. Tho I don't post much or often, I would really miss this place. FB is becoming more and more commercialized and making changes many people don't like. We may well see a resurgence in the old school forums.

MoHuntress likes this

That's great news. Tho I don't post much or often, I would really miss this place. FB is becoming more and more commercialized and making changes many people don't like. We may well see a resurgence in the old school forums.

Thanks MS!  I hope you're right!

Do you have access to the home page .HTML file? Somewhere in it if you look at it in notepad will be a link to the image (deermansagod.jpg or whatever) is that image in a folder you have access to? If so put new image.jpg in same folder and change the filename from ddermanssgod to new image name. Don't corrupt any of the slashes/, carats<> etc.

MoHuntress likes this

Do you have access to the home page .HTML file? Somewhere in it if you look at it in notepad will be a link to the image (deermansagod.jpg or whatever) is that image in a folder you have access to? If so put new image.jpg in same folder and change the filename from ddermanssgod to new image name. Don't corrupt any of the slashes/, carats<> etc.

Im going to send you a PM. 

I'm glad this forum is still here. I got banned from Facebook because I said something un-PC... Being a saved man & a follower of Jesus Christ is about all they need to ban you today. I got really fed up with the way things were going & I got tired of being attacked & not being allowed to defend myself. So, I deactivated my account & I'm glad I did. This old world is coming to an end. The more I think about that fact, the more I'm looking forward to that day.

But, in the meantime, I like ShoMeOutdoors just fine!

MoHuntress likes this