ShoMeOutdoors Forums
kneedtohunt

NRA issue

Let me start this by saying I have in the past and will continue to support the nra. But they are driving me up the wall. I recieve 1 to 2 renewel notices a month and I even have been recieving phone calls trying to get donations. The renwel notices start right after renewing for the year. Am I alone or is anyone else having theses issues with them. I can see how this constant bombardment would stop new members from renewing with them.

Same here.. they absolutely drive you nuts wanting money. At least once a week it's another piece of mail or a phone call.. I understand that the members is where the organization gets their funding, but lots of people live on tight budgets and can't afford to donate money constantly.

yup, been saying for years if they stopped sending me all the extra CRAP every year, they'd be saving enough for me to renew for five years....

No kidding. It's a constant barrage. Just the postage alone could probably fund a couple Senate races. Not to mention all the printing costs.