Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angus

Cold Water Challenge!

6 posts in this topic

I was challenged by someone to do the Cold Water Challenge! Its posted on my facebook page and will be posted here as soon as I figure out how to upload a video. The challenge is, basically when challenged, you have 24 hours to jump into some cold water outdoors, pond creek river etc, fully submerged, and pay $10 to a charity of your choice, and then challenge more people, If you fail to do the challenge, you have to pay $100 to my charity. My charity is the Catch a Dream Foundation, and of the people Ive called out would be Killmode, Mohuntress, and NemoDeven, all from this site. :D If someone can help me get my video from facebook to here id appreciate it, It was 35 degrees, snowing and I had to do it twice! Since my dad/cameraman somehow stopped recording just as I started for the water.

Come on guys. 24 hours! :lol:

That's awesome man!!! I'll just donate. I'm not that wild anymore lol

here's my receipt

Catch-A-Dream Foundation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff, your donation is now completePayment by PayPal

Confirmation number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. An email with your donation details has been sent to jeff_r35@hotmail.com and you can print your donation receipt.

Donations Coordinator Contact Information

Catch-A-Dream Foundation

info@catchadream.org

662-324-5700.

Go to PayPal Account Overview

PayPal protects your privacy and security.

For more information, read our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Thank you Jeff! Like I told you, I never had any intentions for you guys donating over 10 bucks.. I forget I do crazy stuff and just assumed you guys would do the same and it would. Continue with the fun.. you donated to a great organization, but like I said. I feel terrible that you did.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Jeff! Like I told you, I never had any intentions for you guys donating over 10 bucks.. I forget I do crazy stuff and just assumed you guys would do the same and it would. Continue with the fun.. you donated to a great organization, but like I said. I feel terrible that you did.

Don't feel terrible lol. It's all good. Good cause. Admirable that you did the challenge. I still do stupid stuff now and then but not a lot of crazy stuff lol. My joints hurt too bad from doing too much crazy stuff when I was younger.

Yee Yee!  If I jumped in to ice cold water, I'd probably die from a massive coronary and miss turkey season. I'd pay $100 to the charity that you picked, any day of the week, and I think it's FANTASTIC, that you have done this, Shawn!  I'm one lucky gal, to have you as a friend.  You're an awesome human being! Big hugs, buddy! ;)

Catch-A-Dream Foundation

pixel.gif
Dena, your donation is now completepp_secure_213wx37h.gif
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX.
An email with your donation details has been sent