Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

Posting Pics 101

19 posts in this topic

Doesn't work for me...I have to upload to Photobucket, then insert the Photobucket URL.

I browsed my computer, selected the file, then clicked on "Attach this file"...then it comes back "error"...and shows "no file selected"

This is what I keep getting, when trying to upload a pic:

SMO_Error_zps424ed689.jpg

Rick, after you hit the attach this file button, did you click add to post, prior to trying to post the pic?

attachicon.gifadd.png

No...it came back "upload failed", so I didn't get that far

u using the Exdede? that's what I have. upgraded about a year ago. 2x the speed, 3x the download, 1/2 the price :D

Ummm...what's "Exdede"?

wildblue's new internet service. if ur contract is up with wildblue, give them a call, heck I'd even call em if ur still under contract and see what they can save ya.... like I said, better service for half the price. nothing to lose, a lot to gain :D

Chairman likes this

I posted one picture that was maybe 500 kb, and I tried to post another one that was 400 kb, and for whatever reason it's not letting me. It mentions I have 35 kb size wise that I can attach, which would make for a really small picture of even low resolution.

Hey Haris. I never could get it to work. I emailed them to MoHuntress and she got them just fine. I ended up getting the tapatalk app and just upload them from my phone. Same exact thing as you. ..... said I was within size limits but still wouldnt do it. MoHuntress was kind enough to offer to call me and walk me through it if I wanted her to but I just did the tapatalk thing instead.

Well my problem is though, that I took the pics of the deer with a camera instead. My phone has an awfully inconvenient habit of dying when I'm out in cold weather for a while. I think it causes it's battery to drain somehow. So as a backup I brought the camera, which really helped matters. But I mean in this case, the actual uploader only gives me a mere 35 kb, and even the resized picture is still about 400 kb. Which I didn't think was that much. So if it gave me the 2 megabytes that should be available to upload seemingly each time you post, I would probably be able to go ahead and do it, the same way I did the first picture.