Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

Well, what do you all think?

35 posts in this topic

The second one is still under review by the other moderators. As long as u behave for a few days u should be ok.

LOL....You nut!

Are you posting pics from Photobucket?  Try uploading them directly from your computer next time and see what happens.  Or, if you want to keep using Photobucket, I think you can click on the image icon, in the options area, in the reply to a topic window.  Simply click the icon, and when the window pops up, enter the URL.

Hmmm...I tried uploading a pic from my computer, and it wouldn't allow it. It would only allow a direct URL upload. I had to upload to Photobucket, and use the URL of my Photobucket account.

Other than that, I like the new look. It took awhile to figure out the change/renaming of the "Today's Posts" link, though...I am kinda slow, when it comes to getting used to (and figuring out) a change. LOL

Rick, I did a test to see if I could upload a pic from my computer, and it worked fine.  I'm sorry you were having trouble. :(

Can't get photos to attach no matter how small I make them!

I'm sorry you're having problems!  Click on "more reply options", click "browse", choose your photo, click "open", click "attach this file", click "add to post", click "add reply". 

Is this how you tried it?

I was kind of laying out for a few weeks....nothing in particular, just kinda laid out of everything!  Was busy, sick every other day and when not sick the arthritis in my back had me down....it just sucked to be me for a few weeks.  When I popped back on the work had been done and I like it.

MoHuntress likes this