ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Well, what do you all think?

First, I'd like to thank Fernis for doing such an amazing job on the forums!  Everything looks GREAT!  Yay Fernis! :D

Second, let me know what you all think.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate in asking. 

My favorite thing is the chat room!

Enjoy everyone! ;)

De Na kind of butchered my Blog but I think it has to do with the fact I've had trouble with Photo Bucket. I'm going to try and get it squared away when I get time.

oneshot

David, I went and looked at your blog.  Are you posting pics from Photobucket?  Try uploading them directly from your computer next time and see what happens.  Or, if you want to keep using Photobucket, I think you can click on the image icon, in the options area, in the reply to a topic window.  Simply click the icon, and when the window pops up, enter the URL.

I love the new look and feel! It's different than any other forum I visit. Now if I can just get some dead turkey photos (that are mine!) to put up...

Thank you very, very much for the kind words!!! Good luck turkey hunting. Maybe we will both get lucky and be able to post some pics! :)

Don't like it. Need a "Back to top" function at the bottom of every page.

Old site was easier to navigate.

It'll take time to get used too.

Nevermind about the Top Button found when I accidentally moused over it. It's kinda hidden in the color.

Don't like it. Need a "Back to top" function at the bottom of every page.

Old site was easier to navigate.

It'll take time to get used too.

Nevermind about the Top Button found when I accidentally moused over it. It's kinda hidden in the color.

There is one of those.  Its at the bottom of every page, right in the middle.  It's an arrow that points upward.

I just don't like change... I try to live by the old adage "if it aint broke, don't fix it"

Finally found the new post thingy...

But it was broke.  The whole site was messed up, from top to bottom.  In fact, it was beyond repair.  So, I had to have it all redone.  I HAD to, or it was all going to eventually go down the toilet, and I definitely didn't want that.