ShoMeOutdoors Forums
MoHuntress

If you'd like to comment on a competitors blog....

I have no computer or internet, the phone is all I got. I could post oucs from my old HTC EVO, but with work useing an apple ap for work orders I needed an IPhone. Let me just say I do NOT like this Apple phone.

It was kind of a last minute decision to go, but I actually thought about sending you a u2u to see if you'd be there. Next time I'll get ahold of ya and you can show me how to catch my limit [emoji6]

It was kind of a last minute decision to go, but I actually thought about sending you a u2u to see if you'd be there. Next time I'll get ahold of ya and you can show me how to catch my limit [emoji6]

Actually I have yet to try my Fly Rod Out. Tried Spinners the other day in a riffle but rocks ate them, so I switched to Bait. I don't fish the Park, I fish the river. I have fished up above the Park caught plenty of Goggle Eye and Bass. Go way on down the river catch Crappie, Bass, Catfish and Suckers.

oneshot

Sassy Red if your hunting in Missouri it's awful late to be putting up a Feeder in an area your going to hunt considering every grain has to be cleaned up 10 days before you hunt the area.

I know one year I was using Rake and Shovel cleaning up Corn that didn't get ate.

oneshot

I put it up in the spot where I plan to hunt in November. Does it have to be removed before bow season since it's on the same farm, or can I leave it there until closer to rifle season since no one will be hunting that spot until then?

I put it up in the spot where I plan to hunt in November. Does it have to be removed before bow season since it's on the same farm, or can I leave it there until closer to rifle season since no one will be hunting that spot until then?

Long as it don't direct Deer or Turkeys by where you are Archery Hunting. 

Truth it is so much at a Agents discretion, or just so much Grey area I quit feeding on my place and jut start end of January. 

oneshot

Angus ,Colton is shooting Good I remember teaching my wife and Son to shoot, had them Grouping Good with Sights. Sure is different from when I started 8 years old, no Deer around, had an old Ben Pearson Recurve and Cedar Blunt Tips, killed many Rabbits and Squirrels of course back then, snow on catch them Rabbits either coming out of Ground Hog Holes to sun or just setting in Fence row.

Don't let Buck Fever get the best of Colton LOL. hey it happens with the best.

oneshot