ShoMeOutdoors Forums
MoHuntress

If you'd like to comment on a competitors blog....

Thanks, I hope it does Deerman, I think that\'s one of the biggest problems with this farm, too open, and not enough or any bedding. So far my dad isn\'t impressed, but I think he will come around if I can show him what my work will bring in the future.

Thanks, I hope it does Deerman, I think that\'s one of the biggest problems with this farm, too open, and not enough or any bedding. So far my dad isn\'t impressed, but I think he will come around if I can show him what my work will bring in the future.
It should, as long as you don\'t go tromping around in those bedding spots. I know when we created our sanctuary, and deemed it off limits to human intrusion, it certainly helped us hold deer on the property during hunting season.

Oneshot. You crack me up.. Looks like your not letting the cold keep you cooped up.. Glad your getting out and around, I wish I was there too!
Thanks I\'m still thinking of spending money. Hey went to my Bank today been years since I had been there, needed to order Checks. First thing Girl wanted to know why I wasn\'t getting senoir perks that I had been eligible for the last five years :puzzled: Didn\'t know I could get them, sign me up. Then she asked how I wanted my numbers to run on my Checks? I don\'t know. You know number of your last Check wrote? No I don\'t write many only when I need to. When was last time you wrote a Check? Oh last Spring. Well I\'ll just look on the computer. Man you don\'t write many checks.Well she saved me some money. Wife told her all I spend my money on is Hunting and Fishing. The Girl says there is nothing better :smilebig:oneshot

Angus if the field had timber all around I would have backed off into timber blowed a Fire Line all around let it burn from timber to field just lit it up all around.I scare the something out of my kids when burning but never had one get away. Knock on Wood! I\'m one heck of a pyro :smilebig: oneshot

Oneshot, I really thought about doing that, but was still too chicken to burn around the leaves..lol Im still pretty new to burning on purpose and it still scares me, lol I wanna be a pyro, just have to get used to it!

Thanks, Deerman! It was a blast! We all had so much fun, that everyone has decided we need to do that at least once a month :thumbup: Dena, Mom and Dad have a wall of musician pictures in their business. I think that photo needs to go right in the middle of them ;)

Other than me being temporarily brain dead (i forgot where we hid the atv key until the end of the day) I had a great weekend too. Glad to have you and Colton join us. If all those dang otters haven\'t cleaned the lake and ponds out hopefully next trip up we can catch some fish. My 22-250 is coming along next time for some longer range otter sniping. :ar15::ar15::ar15: