Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Redd

new guy here

12 posts in this topic

just found this place . I\'m up around the Gravois arm of the lake . I hunt,fish and tinker with some hot rod stuff . the way I found this was a guy on another forum told me about it while we were talkin hog huntin in TX .:wave::cheers:

My latest project is a 88 rs camaro 350 .060 small chamber big valve alm heads the one before it thats waitin on me to learn body work is a 77 ford 2wd 1/2t 460 4bbl headers c6 trans . my mud truck is a 86 swb chev 3/4t drive line 355 chev headers 3 in lift 33/12.50 16.5 tires . I still have them .Messed around and broke my back in july so It\'s been slow goin and had to sell my 73 maverick grabber w/351c fmx trans shoehorned in. As for the forum bein slow thats cool with me after breakin my back I aint real fast no more . If I need to speed it up some I\'ll visit some of my friends on the Texas hunting forum . them fellas get withit . Been readin about this giggin stuff hope to have my boat finished by spring . got the gen and lights just need to get the rail and mount the stuff . started it wantin to try bow fishin but may not be able to pull the bow back . Doc wont say yet. Thanks for the welcome Yall :wave: hope to maybe meet some of the outdoors folks around always more fun doin things with others been so many years doin it with just me and the dog thought I might get on here and see . been readin for about a year just didnt have much to say :badcomp.gif:

2Redd, I know what you are going thru with the back, mine has been broke 3 time\'s\' in 4 places I am disabled now it\'s a long road to recovery and you probably won\'t ever be the same as you was but after a couple years I was able to get back into bow hunting , I had to back way down on the draw weight but I can bow hunt. I just have to stay within my limit\'s.

I understand . I put the smiley in meant it as a joke . Sorry if misunderstood . I hope not to go thru this again 3.4 lbs of med grade titanium is all I want .:cheers: . I\'ll be watchin where I step and how I feel from here on out you can bet on that . :cheers: