Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

Hey, It's FRIDAY!

16 posts in this topic

Operation Clean Stream on Saturday. Our Boy Scouts unload and seperate all the trash that all of the teams collect on the Bourbeuse. They spray off the tires and load them in dump trucks, seperate the metal for recycling, etc. We cleanded our stretch of the river week before last. Bonus, barley pops are provided to adult volunteers. :cheers:

Off today I am going to a friends house to cook up some of the tree rats that I have killed over the last week. That is later tonight, but around noon I am going to go talk to the guy that is suppose to be getting my bow and has not yet :nonono:Hopefully he will have it in hand today or it will be going to Law Enforcement if it is not in my hand by 12 noon on Tuesday :cheers:

When I get off work this afternoon the family and I are heading down to Belle Chase, LA. The 4th annual Bayou Bucks Bull and Bow Shoot is going on there tomorrow. Gonna be a good time.

hang my stands finally if it dont rain :thumbup:
Best time to hang stands is during the rain to wash away your scent . :grd:For me , my weekend plans are working on Saturday and spending time with my family on Sunday .