dirtdobberoffroad

Dirts Bluegill stories

17 posts in this topic

Sorry guys right now I dont have any pics of any thing but Crappie. but I will get some up.I like to Bluegill/hybrid/shellcracker fish best place I found is Duckcreek CA near puxico there are some monsters. Last time I went my Dad and I fished all day 6 hrs or so cruising around and caught nothing we was headed back to the dock and bam we caught them we sat between 3 cypress trees and caught 51 fish between us. the fish in the wire baskets totaled about 54 lbs, most where a foot long and 7-8\" tall. Some of the best fighting fish ever they would bend my bass pole double! and my 12\' plole was great to slingshot the out of the water. I might have to make a trip up to Duck Creek this weekend!

thats alright i havnt had the money to go fishing all summer since my ol\'lady lost her job and im affraid i might not have the money to go white tailing either :thumbdown:

caught a few this weekend but not a bunch forgot my camera at work so these few dont count. The red ears are starting to fan beds and are fat with eggs so next weekend or the week after they should be turned on pretty good. To bad I have to go to Springfield next weekend....:cry:

went and caught a few this weekend me and Dad spent some quality time together hunt\'n down these darn things and come to find out we never had to leave the bank they were all caught within casting distance from the road....the boat ride as fun though its always interesting cutting through lilly pads and getting stuck on stumps out in the middle..LOL here ya\'ll go.

post-4457-13958931265_thumb.jpg

post-4457-139589312651_thumb.jpg

post-4457-139589312652_thumb.jpg

post-4457-139589312653_thumb.jpg

Fishing out of kayaks is a blast. I have an Ascend from Bass Pro. I have used the heck out of it. From the small rivers in northern Ozarks to the Missouri river in St.Louis. And even fished out of it in Destin Florida. Gonna try some juggin\' in the Missouri this spring. that outta be interesting. Good luck.