ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Do You Agree That She's Off Of Her Rocker?

This is why we need to get our youth and like minded kind involved in the voting process to keep those type of thinkers out of office!\"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government\"-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

This is why we need to get our youth and like minded kind involved in the voting process to keep those type of thinkers out of office!\"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government\"-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
Thank God that our Founding Fathers were smart enough to see that the 2nd Amendment was such a vital part of our freedoms. Today we are surrounded with morons and kneejerk reactionaries when an event like Colorado shootings happens. Sadly there are those that will use this to further their anti gun agenda in the name of keeping us all safe.:gun:

Thank God that our Founding Fathers were smart enough to see that the 2nd Amendment was such a vital part of our freedoms. Today we are surrounded with morons and kneejerk reactionaries when an event like Colorado shootings happens. Sadly there are those that will use this to further their anti gun agenda in the name of keeping us all safe.:gun:
Unfortunately your views are just that, your views. While I agree with them, it doesn\'t mean we are all safe from the people that disagree with us. Unfortunately, there is a huge group of people in our country that have no common sense and are always going to try and undermine our personal rights. No doubt we have to keep up the good fight, but these morons will always be here to deal with. We should always feel some degree of fear from these folks, for complacency will kill us.

[/rquote'>Unfortunately your views are just that, your views. While I agree with them, it doesn\'t mean we are all safe from the people that disagree with us. Unfortunately, there is a huge group of people in our country that have no common sense and are always going to try and undermine our personal rights. No doubt we have to keep up the good fight, but these morons will always be here to deal with. We should always feel some degree of fear from these folks, for complacency will kill us.
Great posts Missouri Yeti, Deerman and Wingman. The upcoming election in November will be the most important election in not only our lifetime but probably the most important since 1791 as far as the Supreme Court and upholding or bringing down the Second Amendment. The President will very likely appoint two new Justices on our very divided Supreme Court in the upcoming 4 year term. If Barack Hussein Obama is re-elected, our chances of an appointment who would be friendly to gun ownership is near ZERO. If YOU hope to see our FREEDOM to own guns protected and YOU are not registered to vote, YOU are no friend to the Second Amendment and are precisely the complacency that will kill our freedoms in this country. Please register to vote if you are not or have moved since you last voted and please support candidates that are most likely to uphold the the Second Amendment as our forefathers and framers of our Constitution intended.

just gotta wonder if she is capable of understanding that the 2nd amendment is what guarantee the rights she chooses to exercise. :duh: to answer the ot question crazy as an outhouse rat . :freak:

Yes, I guess she alone would know better than the Founding Fathers of this great Country. She is ignorant, she\'s making a statement about something she knows nothing about. I wonder what she would do during a home invasion? Oh! That\'s right; she can practice \"Free Speech.\"

It never ceases to amaze me that these liberals want rights for special interest groups that aren\'t a part of the constitution, yet are willing to trample on rights granted specifically by the constitution. I mean come on, how can you advocate for the right to choose, or the right for gay marriage, and at the same time try to strip a right that was granted to every US citizen in the constitution? Hypocritical idiots! :nonono:

She\'s right...in a way....it doesn\'t \"tally on the same level\".The Second Amendment is the one that protects/guarantee\'s the rest of the rights! :thumbup:The Theory Of DUHHHHH...

People like this moron just don\'t get what the 2nd amendment was created for. They honestly think that it protects our rights to own guns for recreation and hunting. They can then reason that we don\'t need to hunt since we have grocery stores. We don\'t need dangerous recreation (we simply don\'t know what is in our best interest). But they never stop to consider that the 2nd amendment is #2 on the list for a reason. It is important that people can protect themselves from enemies, foreign and domestic. And this isn\'t a referral to burglars and criminals. Protection from our very own government is necessary as well. It allows the power to remain with the people.There were a few million people less than 100 years ago in eastern Europe that would have been well served to have more guns than they did have. Hitler rounded up the Jews and Catholics and whoever else the masses had decreed, unworthy of life. People seem to miss this history lesson. Many of the people the Germans killed were respectable members of society just years before they were shoved into furnaces and gas chambers. They were people just like you and me. The government and media of the time convinced others that mass murder on a grand scale was OK. German soldiers, young men, were told to kill helpless men, women and children and they did it. How do you get these young men to perform these atrocities? You brain wash them, just as the left wing media does today in the USA. Our 2nd amendment is our last line of defense against the possibility that some day, it may be you that the current \'powers that be\' may decide that you and your family are unworthy of life.That got way deeper than I planned on. Ah well, that\'s my 2 cents. :wave: