Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

If You'd Like To Comment On One Of The Competitors Blogs...

46 posts in this topic

Who are our competitors that we can only talk about in this thread?
Looks like we have 3 this year:Oneshot1Mike ShannonClay McDanielWe don\'t want the actual blog threads cluttered up with a bunch of replies, would make it harder for the judges to sift through and read it all, so we use this thread to comment on their posts. :cheers:

boy oneshot them berries look mighty fine. hope ya had em put in a good ole cobbler
She made a Blackberry Upside Down Cake with Ice Cream.Dang thought I was going to Bust a Gut.Went down picked over 2 Gallons today.oneshot

Mike Shannon I\'ve had a few walkers but was always more of a Black and Tan Guy.You have any trouble going up steep hills with that Mule? I know Guy that had couple of them and took the back because of this.oneshot

Not one problem with it...love it, I have Gulf War Lung Diease from Iraq. Saves me a lot of steps and breath lol....
Yea I\'ve got Genetic problem with my legs but can\'t use anything but a Boat where I hunt and all.Lots of people drive in there but I can\'t afford the Fine.oneshot

Thanx for the info on the jerky curing agent sodium nitrite. I made jerky for the first time this season, thank God no one got sick from eating it. I\'ll be sure to include it in my next batch. Still alive and kickin\'

Oneshot, several years back I got to run a molasses press like that. It was down at a wrangler camp in Arkansas. Hooked up an old mule to it then watched that green sorgum cook down what seemed like forever. we all got a sample to take home. I had mine on some biscuits right quick. goooooooooood

Oneshot, several years back I got to run a molasses press like that. It was down at a wrangler camp in Arkansas. Hooked up an old mule to it then watched that green sorgum cook down what seemed like forever. we all got a sample to take home. I had mine on some biscuits right quick. goooooooooood
As a kid this was a way to make extra money off Rocky Ozarks ground,raise Cane press it,cook the Juice Down for Molassas.We also robbed Wild Bee Trees for Honey to sell.That\'s what I miss back then there was so many ways of making money back then,now days it\'s either too much work and or little pay back.oneshot

oneshot, keep ya a lil think of superglue in your possibles. good for sealin up cuts. I bleed like a stuck pig with the smallest of cuts and use superglue a lot, you cant use it right off, the bleedin has to slow. but it works well.

oneshot, keep ya a lil think of superglue in your possibles. good for sealin up cuts. I bleed like a stuck pig with the smallest of cuts and use superglue a lot, you cant use it right off, the bleedin has to slow. but it works well.
It was stupid of me,I didn\'t even think about it being Johnson Grass.Most don\'t know how Bad it will cut this time of year.Bad thing is one Cut broke open again today,that\'s how Bad it was cut.oneshot