ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Can I Get A Drum Roll Please.....

First of all, I\'d like to start off by saying that this was a VERY close competition and that all of the judges had a REALLY tough time, making a decision. I\'d also like to thank SassyRed and Beaver_Man for a years worth of awesome blogging. I truly enjoyed reading your stories and looking at all of the amazing photographs. I\'d also like to thank all of the judges for judging this years competition. You all did a great job! :cheers: So, lets not drag this out any longer. The winner of the \"2011-2012 ShoMeOutdoors.com Ultimate Outdoorsperson Challenge\" is.......BEAVER_MAN:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

First off I :woohoo:want to say CONGRATULATIONS to BOTH of you for an AWESOME year!! Great Dedication!!:cool:Congratulations to you BEAVERMAN....you are one DIE HARD OUTDOORSMAN!!!:thumbup::cheers:I want to thank both of you for everything you do and have done to promote the outdoors to our youth and even the newbies that you have introduced to the outdoors and shared your knowledge and patience with!!You both are a great representation of what SHOMEOUTDOORS thrives to promote as our vision!:clap:WE THANK YOU!!

Thank you so very much Mohuntress for coming up with this SMO Challenge !:cheers: It was something I have never done and im not a computer guru either. I want to Thank all of the judges for helping Mo out on this !:cheers:Sassy you are a great competitor. You have done a great job as well !:cheers: I learned things from your blogs and you are very good at explaining what you have done!:clap: