Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oletrapper

One more year.

4 posts in this topic

Well, the holidays have come and gone and we have one more year under our belts. Time to get back to work. I hope that 2012 is everyone\'s best year ever. Our Commission Bull Elk Tag fundraiser is doing well (see post in Giveaways and Contests) and it looks like we will meet our goal of selling all 200 tickets. All of the proceeds go right back into conservation. We have tickets still available if you are interested. Just send me a U2U or email and I will get full information to you. Many thanks to Mohuntress and ShoMeOutdoors.com. We could not do what we do without sites such as this one.Yours in conservation, Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimitedthekysportsman@hughes.net

The last ticket was sold on Feb. 10th, 2012 to a sportsman in CT. There were 6 tickets purchased as a result of our post on ShowMeOutdoors.com. We are sincerely grateful. We could not do what we do without the help of sites such as this one. Many thanks to MoHuntress for allowing our post and the best of luck to all that have entered. I will post the name, city, and state of the winner in April and later, our financial report to let everyone know where the money goes. Thanks again.Yours in conservation, Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimited