Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stlwolf

We really appreciate your patience!!

1 post in this topic

I just want to speak for the staff at SMO and say we are very appreciative for everyone\'s patience during our technical difficulties. We are working with the host to get our issues resolved in a more timely manner. We thank you for hanging in there with us while we get these resolved. Most of our issues our smaller ones with the exception of our banners for our advertisers. Any time lost will certainly be reimbursed as we get it back up and running. Thanks so much to our Members and our Sponsers you are what makes the family here at SMO a Premier Outdoors site!! :thumbup:Thanks so much from the Prostaff at ShomeoutdoorsI think we are aware of most of the issues that have been compromised but as you come across an issue that is not in the list below feel free to contact me via u2u(this will alleviate alot of multiple posts for the same issue in this thread) and I will add them to the list below. This will help us to get all the open issues resolved in a timely manner. Staff feel free to edit this list anytime.1. Banners lost2. Picture sizing errors3. u2u background 4. Youtube link5. avatar gallery6. staff bio link