Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kymbobo

Love the people here!

9 posts in this topic

I\'m on three other forums one for pet rats, blue tongue skinks and horses. My boyfriend(kellthemquick89) told me to join a while back but I was really hesitant because sometimes forums are more drama than they\'re worth and I didn\'t feel I had a lot to contribute with this being my first year really getting into hunting. I didn\'t want to be that annoying one who asked a million obvious questions. But everyone on here has been incredibly welcoming and helpful. I do ask a lot of probably obvious questions because I want to be sure I don\'t do anything wrong out of ignorance. On some other forums topics can get REALLY heated and people have very different opinions and make sure theirs is known. But on here even when people have different opinions there is no loss of respect. Its just a really nice environment and I\'m learning a whole lot about hunting that would have taken forever to discover otherwise. So thanks :) to the moderators who keep the peace and fellow members who stay courtious.

Welcome Kym. Yes this is a fine site and the Mods here do a fantastic job of keeping it that way. Don\'t worry about obvious questions here. The only truely stupid questions are the ones you don\'t ask. We were all at a point where we didn\'t know much and were afraid to ask once upon a time. We eventually got mentors and now it\'s time to pay it forward. In time your turn will come too.

I\'m on three other forums one for pet rats, blue tongue skinks and horses. My boyfriend(kellthemquick89) told me to join a while back but I was really hesitant because sometimes forums are more drama than they\'re worth and I didn\'t feel I had a lot to contribute with this being my first year really getting into hunting. I didn\'t want to be that annoying one who asked a million obvious questions. But everyone on here has been incredibly welcoming and helpful. I do ask a lot of probably obvious questions because I want to be sure I don\'t do anything wrong out of ignorance. On some other forums topics can get REALLY heated and people have very different opinions and make sure theirs is known. But on here even when people have different opinions there is no loss of respect. Its just a really nice environment and I\'m learning a whole lot about hunting that would have taken forever to discover otherwise. So thanks :) to the moderators who keep the peace and fellow members who stay courtious.
Ask away, Sister, and thank you so very much for the kind words regarding the forum, the staff, and our awesome SMO members. Make yourself at home! It\'s a pleasure to have you join us! ;)