Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

It\'s almost time!

18 posts in this topic

Yup, I\'m ready, but football will probably keep me out of the woods for a couple a days yet....BTW, how did Union do last week?Our varsity beat St. Pius X 20 - 10. Freshman game tonight against Orchard Farm....:thumbup:

Im so jealous of you guys! I really need to get a new bow and move back to Missouri. Down here if you dont have a few grand to spend......you aint huntin.Good luck to ya\'ll and be safe!!!! Be sure to post pics!

Originally posted by callaojoeYup, I\'m ready, but football will probably keep me out of the woods for a couple a days yet....BTW, how did Union do last week?Our varsity beat St. Pius X 20 - 10. Freshman game tonight against Orchard Farm....:thumbup:

CJ.....Last Friday, Union beat Priory, 67 - 14! :cheers:Best of luck to your sons team! :thumbup: When you get a chance to get to the woods for some hunting, good luck to you, too! :cheers:

Originally posted by MoHuntressCJ.....Last Friday, Union beat Priory, 67 - 14! :cheers:Best of luck to your sons team! :thumbup: When you get a chance to get to the woods for some hunting, good luck to you, too! :cheers:

WOW!:cheers:You\'ll know pretty quick iffin I have any luck in the woods.....:D

nooooo, grrrr ! lol, i decided at the last moment to put in a food plot, mostly for my in-laws this year as i\'m going to hunt Lake of the ozarks early next month (bow ) altho i do have some salt out and they are digging it up like crazy ! Have a standup too. Maybe i\'ll get the plot in Saturday, then hunt a bit monday. Have to put electric fence on plot,then seed,fertilize, and put lime down too. Ought to be sproutin wheat good by youth season, i hope ! Hope the in-laws are happy with the effprt and (bucks ) i put into it. ha ha

I am gonna go out to a friends place Friday night after wook mostly just to sit and watch and take it all in. Saturday A.M Both my little ones have soccer games but after that i will hit the Woods at Ft. Wood and see whats shaking out there.:bow:

Isnt this the longest day ever, I dont think it will ever get over. Looks like the weather is going to be nice in the morning and not to bad for the rest of the day, next week is really looking good. Good luck to all

I will head out Sat Afternoon for an Evening hunt...Sunday will be swinging by to visit with backdrft at the Fire Station and then out for an Evening hunt agian. Meant to get up and go check my cam today, but couldnt force myself out of bed that early :duh::duh::duh: so I will have to check it when I get there and hope it has something on it.

Mo, Great shooting :cheers:1Fastcam, Dude I feel for you, wish you was here for the season also...folks just dont realize how good we have it in Missouri, lots of government or conservation land to hunt for free...lots of deer and Turkey..you just cant beat it with a thin green stick. Bushman, you is very correct...except I have to go through opening day without hunting :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess I\'m old school...it\'s just to early for me to getworked up about bow hunting right now. I\'ve been shootingquiet a bit but I\'m waiting for a little cooler weather. MoHuntress looks like your Blazer are shooting good.