ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
callaojoe

Guess I\'m gonna have to quit postin....

Cause once I get to 1500, it changes to \"need to get a life\" or sumptin like that.... Not sure that\'s what I wanna be known as...:puzzled:So, once I post number 1499, I\'m done.....:roll:Got something better, like Missouri Monarch? Guess that title is taken. How bout....???? Mebbe.... \"Almost as good a blabber mouth as DWD\"....:poke::laughcry::roll::roll:

I could always change it to \"Save me Save me\" :smilebig: or i could boost the post count to 3000 for that last rank...in fact i can do them however you all think they need done cause i dont know what to do with them :freak:

Originally posted by DanceswithdeerIf Ya\'ll would quit askin questions I wouldn\'t post as much :laughcry:

DW, same thing here. If forum members ask questions or open themselves for lowblows, the post numbers go up.....:smilebig:

Originally posted by Danceswithdeergeez, I\'m gone fer a bit and I take huntinmo\'s spot as Charlie Brown :DIf Ya\'ll would quit askin questions I wouldn\'t post as much :laughcry:

You could never take huntingmo\'s spot...... There\'s only room for one like that on this planet, and the space is taken.....:poke:Just not sure I wanna title like... \"needs a life\".... Cause I already got one, and I\'m quite happy with it. Wonderful wife, two great sons, one of the most beautiful places in the State to Hunt deer, and good friends to sip a bottle with once in a while. Then, there\'s this here place to talk about hunting and the outdoors, without having to put up with too much BS.... (notice I said too much):freak:So, LIFE IS GOOD!:cheers:BTW.... Did I mention that Archery season opens up in one week.:cool:

Originally posted by Titus:mad::mad:Stop it!!!! I cant take it anymore.....:cry:

Titus, these things smell awesome... The whole office will smell like a South Carolina pick pickin around 11:30 this morning.:smilebig:Reckon yer just gonna have to make a trip over here one day. First pig butt is on me!

Originally posted by callaojoe

Titus, these things smell awesome... The whole office will smell like a South Carolina pick pickin around 11:30 this morning.:smilebig:Reckon yer just gonna have to make a trip over here one day. First pig butt is on me!
Need some of these while yer waitin :D

post-0-139589276212_thumb.jpg

CJ, I have 3 ice cold miller lites in my car leftover from last nights fishing trip...We could break those out for lunch, 1 fer you, 1 fer HuntingMO, and 1 fer me...Our boss isn\'t here so it should be ok, right? :cheers:

When i drank hard stuff i thot the purpose was to get drunk, so i did !I tried scotch Once, and about heaved my guts out,lol. When i drank i usually drank beer, but millers was reserved at the bottom of the list, and only if i was real desperate for the foam,lol.

Originally posted by Riverbut millers was reserved at the bottom of the list, and only if i was real desperate for the foam,lol.

Here now, yer talkin bout the Champagne of beers... :poke: :roll:Yer sposed to sip fine whiskey and enjoy it, not guzzle it and heave yer guts out. :smilebig:Daggone kids, cain\'t teach em nuthin... :duh::D

I seldom drink anymore, the men in my family have a quota which is roughly enough to float a battleship:thumbup: I reached my quota about 15years ago, but will still quaff a malted beverage occassionally. My thoughts on liquor(white corn , aged bourbon, or unblended scotch is all there is, rum, vodka, etc is just an emitic as far as I can see)...........never drink more than 1 cup full in a day. Never mix it with anything sweet. Drink it cold or on the rocks and if you require a chaser, it should be cold water. As for beer, Schlitz-- a green weenie in every can, Falstaff-- carbonated cool aid, Miller-- watered down , Budweiser-- the king of beers. Michelob will do too. Light beer-- water is cheaper. There you have my .02$ worth.