Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cherokee

Food plots and gardens around the corner- What a deal!!!

11 posts in this topic

I\'m looking for a 2 bottom plow with the coulter wheels and a 3 pt hitch. Spending... well, that depends on the shape of the plow. I\'d say up to $250 or so-

Well I found a 2 bottom plow and 7\' disc for $725. Think I might just have to jump on it. Thank you very much for looking for me though!

Shoot you can\'t beat that!
The wife just threw a wrench in them gears! Said I\'ll have to wait until we get the money for em. Apparently I didn\'t know the money situation as well as I thought. Got my truck out of the shop, that trip was Not a cheap one! Holy Moly, I could have bought a small tractor and all the implements I needed with that chunk of change!!:hmmm: just a lil left over for a couple of boxes of shells for that 460-

Now I\'m looking for an old broken plow and old broken disc I can patch up to use for my garden. Don\'t really have much at all to spend on em. Truck took more to fix than I was planning on and other expenses came up that we had to pay. If you have one sitting in an old fence row, I\'d sure be interested. Either a single bottom or 2 bottom plow and at least a 6\' disc. Thank you-

Now I\'m looking for an old broken plow and old broken disc I can patch up to use for my garden. Don\'t really have much at all to spend on em. Truck took more to fix than I was planning on and other expenses came up that we had to pay. If you have one sitting in an old fence row, I\'d sure be interested. Either a single bottom or 2 bottom plow and at least a 6\' disc. Thank you-
You still looking? I seen a used disc that I think is for sale...

I\'m looking for a broken plow or a broken disc that someone wants to just get rid of now. The financial well dried up- I\'m now in a pickle. The wife had to use a good chunk of money for her things and I didn\'t know anything about what she had in mind and she didn\'t know what I had in mind- She Won this battle- Now I\'m broke-

I\'m looking for a broken plow or a broken disc that someone wants to just get rid of now. The financial well dried up- I\'m now in a pickle. The wife had to use a good chunk of money for her things and I didn\'t know anything about what she had in mind and she didn\'t know what I had in mind- She Won this battle- Now I\'m broke-
Understand all to well....