ShoMeOutdoors Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoHuntress

Make A Comment On One Of The Competitors Blogs

Cherokee, this is where to post comments about the pics and blogs in the individual blog section right above this one. The blog section is for blogs only, but you can comment on the entries here. Its for the Sportsperson of the Year contest MoHuntress is doing.

Sassy Red, sure enjoy reading your blog. If i didn\'t know better I would think you are haveing fun.
Thanks! I may leave the woods empty handed sometimes, but I always have a good time! It looks like you and Matt have your fair share of fun, too :thumbup:

Beaver_Man, it looks like you\'ve had fun all month! There\'s nothing more relaxing than having a fishing pole in hand :thumbup:
Oh Im kinda tired sometimes But yes I stay relaxed. I was on the river at 5:30 this morning . Just runnin around lookin at how the river changed from all the floods. Sassy if you keep upin your score on trap,heck you will be shooting 95 outa 100 before long. Good job!:clap::thumbup:

Beaver_Man, boy am I jealous! Froggin\' is by far my favorite hunting/fishing activity :thumbup: This is the 1st year I didn\'t go on opening night. We\'ve had overnight heat indexes of around 102° - 107° for the past couple of days. But surely that won\'t last much longer, and I\'ll get to gig a few :cool: Nice pics, by the way!

Well Sassy i did the same thing. I left the camera out at the cabin for a week. I went back excited and I didnt have the camera on corectly!:duh::duh:
I will refrain from commenting! :roll::freak::duh::laughcry:

*Beaver_Man*THANK YOU!!! For an amazing year...We are all so blessed to be able to have *YOU* as a friend... There is never a dull moment when you are around..Love ya...from all my family...We are lucky to have met you..Here\'s to many more!!!

*Beaver_Man*THANK YOU!!! For an amazing year...We are all so blessed to be able to have *YOU* as a friend... There is never a dull moment when you are around..Love ya...from all my family...We are lucky to have met you..Here\'s to many more!!!
Have to agree with the lady Fred....you are a great friend...and folks there is never a dull moment around as long as you like the outdoors...lol. He has become an addition to our family....lol. Our kids LOVE BeaverMan!!!Thanks for everything in 2011 Fred and heres to :cheers: 2012!!!

Fred, thanks for the very kind words. You\'re the best BFF a person could ask for and I love you to pieces! :cheers::cheers::cheers:Sassyred and Fred, I have truly enjoyed, reading your monthly blog submissions for the last year. Good luck to you both! :cheers: