Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoHuntress

Make A Comment On One Of The Competitors Blogs

51 posts in this topic

Beaver_Man....I have to be the first one to well.....you know....:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:

Beaver_Man....I have to be the first one to well.....you know....:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:
Well ol\'boy Blondie made me do it ! And i was dumb enough to let her take pics ! Hope every one likes my buff body ! Lol :woohoo::clap::freak::duh:

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:[/rquote'>Well ol\'boy Blondie made me do it ! And i was dumb enough to let her take pics ! Hope every one likes my buff body ! Lol :woohoo::clap::freak::duh:
I\'ve got some crazy friends! :laughcry:

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:[/rquote]Well ol\'boy Blondie made me do it ! And i was dumb enough to let her take pics ! Hope every one likes my buff body ! Lol :woohoo::clap::freak::duh:[/rquote'>I\'ve got some crazy friends! :laughcry:
Looks nice Beaver_Man... Lol... (Looks like I decided to hit the road just in time) Fish and all the fixins was awesome.

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:[/rquote]Well ol\'boy Blondie made me do it ! And i was dumb enough to let her take pics ! Hope every one likes my buff body ! Lol :woohoo::clap::freak::duh:[/rquote]I\'ve got some crazy friends! :laughcry:[/rquote'>Looks nice Beaver_Man... Lol... (Looks like I decided to hit the road just in time)
Yeah, if you would have stuck around, you and Beaver_Man could have played dress-up together! :laughcry::roll::smilebig:

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::roll::roll::roll::roll:Now I gotta know when is the next lingerie party....gotta see you on the catwalk!!!!:roll::roll::laughcry::laughcry: HOW or WHAT bet did you lose to get that one????:puzzled:[/rquote]Well ol\'boy Blondie made me do it ! And i was dumb enough to let her take pics ! Hope every one likes my buff body ! Lol :woohoo::clap::freak::duh:[/rquote]I\'ve got some crazy friends! :laughcry:[/rquote]Looks nice Beaver_Man... Lol... (Looks like I decided to hit the road just in time) [/rquote'>Yeah, if you would have stuck around, you and Beaver_Man could have played dress-up together! :laughcry::roll::smilebig:
There\'s always the staff meeting. :whistle:

CoyoteCraig, Wyatt is ADORABLE! I can\'t wait to read about your family\'s expeditions this year. It\'s always great to see kids get involed in the outdoors :thumbup:

MrTrout, it looks like snow on her face to me :hmmm:Ike, your pics cracked me up :thumbup: I love that hat cocked to the side, and the big ole smile on Matt\'s face! Squirrels and hogs or not, it looks like your little buddy sure had a good time!!!

Coyotecraig.... enjoy while you can I still have my 11 yr old daughter to hunt with the other 3 are all older now. Been with all of them on their first deer kill. I miss someone hunting next to me when im by myself. Sassy.. i think its snow too. Im heres the other pic of here after she turned and ran to this other doe. Still with that whie spot on her face.

post-610-139589291818_thumb.jpg

One-Eyed Hillbilly, I finally figured out where I had read your name before, (Marshfield Mail). It took me long enough :duh:, but your pic helped me out. As far as your blog, I don\'t know that I would admit to knowing Jack :laughcry: Just kiddin\'!

SassyRed - did I post a pic of Jack Fortney? OMG! That was my mistake! I would never publicly admit to knowing him! Just kidding, Jack is a good friend that went on a fishing trip to Alaska with me. He caught the 3rd biggest fish behind my friend Ellis Floyd and my son, Alex. Next time you see him ask him about it. ( He will probably lie about it! (-, )