Trouble registering or logging in? Everything you must know to register and log in to these forums.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
4. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or forum members will be not tolerated.
6. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others.
7. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
8. Political posts or any photo, joke, etc., that contains even the slightest political content, is NOT allowed on the open forums. ShoMeOutdoors.com has a password protected forum to discuss these matters. If you're interested in participating in political discussion in SMO's private forum, you may gain access by contacting one of the administrators for the password.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.